John is a guitar instructor who teaches in several schools. He has approximately 70 students. Tired of going from one place to another, he’s searching for better options. How can he reach more students and make more money without investing much time?
E-learning is the answer. We give John 5 reasons to teach online. If you are an instructor like him, this also works for you 🙂
- You decide when to teach. You control your time, which means no need to ditch work or any other commitment. Just create your online course or teach your live class when it’s convenient for you.
- No classroom? No worries. Everything is online. You just need your computer, your webcam and you’re ready to go.
- Increase your number of students. Connect with new people from all over the world who need to learn from you.
- Refresh your knowledge and get new skills. Creating your course allows you to organize and go over everything you know. Additionally, it is an excellent opportunity to use technology, master your public speaking skills, and learn about recording and editing.
- Make money! Take advantage of your expertise to get an additional income that always come in handy.
Convinced? Hope to see you on Teachlr soon.